Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Full Moon

Last night was fussy baby night. Eirik was just having one of those days. My husband warned me when I got home saying "he didn't nap well today". I thought to myself "well, he'll sleep tonight!" HA! That would have been nice! It was a rough rough night. We were up every 1 1/2 - 2 hours to eat and had a complete meltdown at 11:30 when being changed because he was soaking wet thanks to peeing through his diaper. Oh how hard it was getting up for work this morning...

Imagine my surprise this morning to read not one but two status updates from friends on facebook who had a similar night last night! I told my husband this and he goes "well, it was a full moon". Humm... correlation? I wonder...

Here's hoping tonight goes better!

IMG_3173

3 comments:

  1. I hope that last night was a better night for you and your little family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a horrible night with my 3 month old last night too! SHe was up 3 times and she has been sleeping almost all night for 1 1/2 months not. So weird!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I had a harder night with Kylie on Monday than usual. I say we blame the moon!

    ReplyDelete