Friday, July 23, 2010

Rolling Rolling Rolling...

Yep, thats right. I have a little man who loves to show off his new rolling skills! Monday's rolling over was apparently not a one time deal. This evening we were laying on the bed together and he kept insisting that he HAD to roll over. I'd roll him back to try and sleep but nope, back on his stomach he went. I think he was amused by the noise he could make running his nails over the sheet! He usually hates being on his tummy but for some reason he kept putting himself there!

We are also having some serious teething going on here! I know its been going on for a while but now he's actually biting on anything he can! I've been giving him gum massages which he loves. He's quite happy for you to stick your finger in his mouth and rub around for 10 - 15 minutes! I am ready for some of these teeth to make an appearance!

In sad news, I have come to the conclusion it is most definitely time to retire the swing. Not only is he quickly approaching the weight limit but he has come up with a new game... trying to grab the sheep that hang above it! We have the very adorable little lamb swing (thanks to my parents!) and it has this adorable lamb mobile. Well, he can now reach them when he stretches himself out. I am worried he is going to tip himself out of the swing! I am borrowing a pack and play from my friend next week so once I get that the swing will go down and the pack and play will become his new downstairs sleeping place. I'm so sad because the swing is so cute... but it did get a ton of use! That thing has been used every day!

Maryland is having another lovely heat wave at the moment... a high of 101 tomorrow and with humidity it should feel like 110. YUCK! I am spending the day either at the mall where there is A/C or sitting downstairs with my window A/C running full blast!!

And here is today's picture. Its the photo my husband sent me while I was at work today. You can see the little man is kind of growing a baby mohawk!

No Title

No comments:

Post a Comment