Sunday, July 11, 2010

Where does the time go??

It seems like days just seem to disappear! One second its Friday and I am leaving work the next its Sunday and I am thinking of all the things I have to do to prepare for the upcoming week! Honestly yesterday was a blur and it seemed like one second It was morning and I was waking up and the next I was passed out in bed! I realized too that I've almost been back at work an entire month already!

Yesterday the little man did pretty good. He was his happy normal self, just a little stuffy and sneezy. He didn't nap well so by 7pm last night it was time for bed! I was really worried that he would just cat nap and then not want to go back to sleep but I guess he was so exhausted and worn out that he actually slept really well! In fact last night is one of the best stretches we've had in AGES! Of course I was up all the time checking on him to make sure he could breath... go figure! He slept from 7:30 to 8:15, ate, then slept till 12:30, then again until almost 5, then back to sleep until 7! If i had gotten up for work that would have only been one middle of the night feeding to wake up for! Today he's still stuffy and congested so i'll just have to continue to keep an eye on him. He woke up happy and smiling this morning, so that's a good sign!

Here is a picture of him relaxing in his piggy sack yesterday. My husband thought it was amusing to put the hood on his head. You can see how tired he is... he was being stubborn and decided he didn't need a nap!

IMG_3061

Oh, and this morning I decided just for fun to try and weigh him. So, I weighed myself and then picked him up and according to my scale hes 18.2lbs!! He's growing up too quickly!!

3 comments:

  1. He is sooo cute though! I thought about you guys at Target last night...They have Pink Floyd onesies and infant t-shirts right now. You may want to check them out. I can't remember how much they were but I don't think they were too expensive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about time being a blur these days! He is so cute in your wrap =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! How adorable :) I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete