Sunday, July 25, 2010

Study Break!

I knew I was jinxing myself yesterday when I didn't take full advantage of Eirik's 3 hour afternoon nap. I should have been working hard on my midterm that is due tomorrow by 5pm. Instead I was relaxing and unwinding. I thought to myself "no biggie, I have all day Sunday to work on it!" Of course Eirik didn't get the memo. He has had a no nap kind of day... his longest nap was for an hour and then when he woke up at 3 he decided he didn't need another nap till bed time. Needless to say I had a VERY grumpy baby on my hands by about 6:30! It also means I didn't really get a chance to seriously start working on my midterm until about 5:30. I guess this will teach me to put things off till the last second!

So, I am taking a mental brake and sharing more adorable baby images. Who can say no to that?

First up we have Eirik showing off his new rolling skills. He rolls over and then finds himself face to face with Caligula! He and Caligula then "fight" over the blanket. ;)



Next we have him showing off his sitting skills. He's getting really good at it! Of course he still doesn't stay upright for long periods of time and likes to topple over!

IMG_3186

And lastly, prof I haven't forgotten my cats. Here is Caligula sleeping in the most awkward spot he can find. On the couch under the futon mattress.

IMG_3182

I'm excited because we had a huge thunderstorm roll through today which cooled everything off and means... I CAN SLEEP IN MY BED TONIGHT! WAHOO!!!

Now off to finish this midterm so I can get myself in to that nice bed!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry your midterm is keeping you up tonight! Hopefully you get great rest in that nice cool weather when your midterm is done. Love the video and pics, he sure is getting impressive skills =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a nice night of sleep last night :) We didn't get ANY rain down here in the 'burg! I couldn't believe it! It got really windy and stormy looking, but not one drop of the wet stuff. But thankfully it's cooled off and that is a damn good thing! 106 and 105 respectively are just unreal to think about :)

    I love the pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete