Saturday, July 31, 2010

Beautiful Weather At Last!F

For the first time in weeks the weather outside is perfect! Its warm, sunny, and almost no humidity! A wonderful change from the blistering 100 degree heat with tons of humidity to boot. I told my husband we're going out! Should I be at home working on the 2 projects I have due tomorrow for my classes? Sure I should... but how many opportunities do I get to spend a perfect summer day outside with Eirik? Not to many! We're going to go to the park and if its not too busy try him in the baby swing! I'm also going to finally get to use my ergo today! Wahoo!

And for your viewing pleasure today's Eirik pictures! He was loving his jumparoo this afternoon!

IMG_3271

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you have a beautiful day to enjoy with Eirik. I hope that you had fun at the park. And what a cute picture! He looks like he is having a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your beautiful day at the park! Look forward to hearing about the swing =)

    ReplyDelete