Sunday, July 4, 2010

Playing Dress Up!

Happy 4th Of July! I'm heading off to my friends later for a little get together with other families... my first "mom" event! Previously I've only gotten together with a friend with their child. I'm kind of excited! The one person I know has a son a little older then Eirik who is also a big boy! We aren't going to do fireworks tonight. Eirik wouldn't really understand it and I don't want to mess up his bedtime. I don't feel that upset either because if I want to see fireworks I can walk out my front door! I can see the fireworks show the city puts on pretty much from my house. Its not a great view, but its enough!

Yesterday I played dress up with Eirik! Back when I was pregnant I found an ADORABLE halloween costume on clearance for only 2 dollars! Of course not realizing my baby would be huge and way ahead in clothing sizes I purchased it in a 6 - 9 month size. Considering he is currently wearing 6 - 9 month clothes I doubt it will fit in October. So, yesterday we had a little photo op because honestly this costume is to freaking adorable to not put him in!

IMG_2763

IMG_2769

Yep, he's a little dragon!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, that is such a cute costume!!! Sorry it won't fit for Halloween but at least you got pictures of him in it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! I LOVE that you went ahead and took pics and played dress up! And OMG< I wish mine were in 6-9m! They are 3 days shy of 6m, and are VERY comfortably in 3-6m. Jules can easily still wear 0-3!

    ReplyDelete