Monday, July 19, 2010

We Have Rolling Over!

Yes folks, thats right! Today Eirik rolled over from back to stomach! Even more exciting is I managed to capture it on video by accident! So why isn't that video here for your viewing pleasure? I just got a new cell phone yesterday and I'm having technical difficulties getting the video from the phone to the internet. Hopefully tomorrow!

I put him on the floor to just let him try and play with some toys this evening and then pulled out my phone to send a quick video to my husband to be cute. Well, I start the video and get it aimed at him as he's rocked on his side and next thing I know he's all the way over! I was shocked! He's been rocking and rocking for AGES now but finally tonight he got it all figured out!

One more step towards being mobile... i had better start babyproofing!

4 comments:

  1. So very cool!! I can not wait to see the video. It is so neat hearing about the daily progress Eirik is making!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Eirik! Congratulations momma! :) Yes, better get to that babyproofing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting! Can't wait to see the video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Nice catch mama =) Look forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete