Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sharing

Eirik has learned the joys of sharing early. He has nicely decided to share his cold with both me and my husband. How thoughtful of him!

Being sick while breastfeeding is only SLIGHTLY better then being sick while pregnant. All those lovely cold medicines that line the shelves? nope. None for me! At least my options of what I can take are wider... but they still don't recommend taking mutli drug pills (like cold and flu medicine) while breastfeeding. Its lot of water and OJ for me... along with sucking down zinc lozenges like they are going out of fashion!

Eirik on the other hand is feeling better. Still under the weather, but he doesn't sound really bad. His eyes are a mess so my husband is calling the doctor today to try and get him an appointment. Probably another round of antibiotics. I really really hope these tear ducts unclog soon!

My cats have gotten braver about being near Eirik when he's awake. Before they stayed as far away as possible but now they like to sit close by and watch him. Poor cats are going to be in for a shock soon when he becomes mobile and can chase after them!

IMG_3039

IMG_3031

2 comments:

  1. He is also learning to share his blanket with the cats!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you and your DH are both sick! Not being able to take meds to feel better really stinks. I took an antihistamine while preggo and it made me tired but did help. Might be an option?

    That stinks that Eirik's tear ducts are clogged still =( Hope they clear up soon!

    Love the pics of the kitties sharing Eirik's playmat!

    ReplyDelete